cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Bruno René Santos <brunor...@holos.pt>
Subject Re: Error on BaseContext - object is modified when committed is expected
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 11:51:12 GMT
Only good news :). I have a first window on my application where I can
search for items and then I can change each item on popup window. Do you
think it will work if I create the write-context when I create the
popup, copy into it the object, do all sorts of changes and commit
everything when I close the window? By the way all relationships are
mantained on the new Context? Or cayenne will try again to lazy-load all
accessed objects related to the main object on the new context?

Thanx for the help
Bruno

Em 24-01-2011 11:33, Andrus Adamchik escreveu:
> On Jan 24, 2011, at 1:26 PM, Bruno René Santos wrote:
>
>> I'll try to modify the CommitChanges and CommitChangesToParent in order to create
a very short lived context to where I copy all modifiedObjects and deletedObjects in order
to commit them.
> There should be no modified or deleted objects in the shared context. The object must
be copied to your shorty-lived context BEFORE it is modified or deleted.

--
Bruno René Santos | brunorene@holos.pt <mailto:brunorene@holos.pt> |
Gestor de Projectos | Analista | Programador | Investigador

Holos - Soluções Avançadas em Tecnologias de Informação S.A.
Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia de Almada/Setúbal . Edifício Madan Parque
Rua dos Inventores . Quinta da Torre . 2825 - 182 Caparica . Portugal
Phone: +351 210 438 686 . Fax: +351 210 438 687 . Web: www.holos.pt

addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
notify Bruno René Santos by telephone on +351 210 438 686