cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Bruno René Santos <brunor...@holos.pt>
Subject Re: Error on BaseContext - object is modified when committed is expected
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 11:26:50 GMT
Great. I'll try to modify the CommitChanges and CommitChangesToParent in
order to create a very short lived context to where I copy all
modifiedObjects and deletedObjects in order to commit them. But what
about the commit order on the DB? the change graph is followed on the
new context? The problem here is that I have a team of 10 people
developing on top of my app and I wanted to minimize the changes on the
application in order to migrate to different read and write contexts.

Bruno

Em 24-01-2011 11:14, Andrus Adamchik escreveu:
> On Jan 24, 2011, at 1:04 PM, Bruno René Santos wrote:
>
>> So the best way to do this is to keep my shared DataContext for reading and when
I need to change something I create a new DataContext, pass the object read to this new context
(using for instants an ObjectIdQuery) and commit on this new Context.
> Correct. Or you can use ObjectContext.localObject(object.getObjectId(), null) to get
a copy of an object in another context.

--
Bruno René Santos | brunorene@holos.pt <mailto:brunorene@holos.pt> |
Gestor de Projectos | Analista | Programador | Investigador

Holos - Soluções Avançadas em Tecnologias de Informação S.A.
Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia de Almada/Setúbal . Edifício Madan Parque
Rua dos Inventores . Quinta da Torre . 2825 - 182 Caparica . Portugal
Phone: +351 210 438 686 . Fax: +351 210 438 687 . Web: www.holos.pt

addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
notify Bruno René Santos by telephone on +351 210 438 686