cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Prefetch on a Raw SQL Query on Cayenne Modeler
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:18:12 GMT
You can emulate joint prefetching via SQLTemplates. It requires the correct labels for prefetched
entity in the result, in the form of relationshipname.COLUMN_NAME. Not sure how practical
this is to configure, but the framework has this ability.

Andrus

On Jan 19, 2011, at 12:22 PM, Bruno René Santos wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have a query defined on the modeler which is fetched to a known data object. Is there
any way to perform a join (or prefetch) for another data object that I know I will have to
access too?