cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Graph
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:39:37 GMT
Relationships are stored by the nodes themselves (nodes are persistent objects of course).
I.e. Cayenne does not attempt to store arcs in an abstract manner. Don't know, maybe at some
point it will. This may open some interesting possibilities. But currently it does not.

Andrus

On Jan 26, 2011, at 2:00 PM, André Rothe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have found the registration of the DataObjects as nodes within the CayenneContextGraphManager,
but I cannot find the arcs of the graph. Where do you define the relation between the nodes?