cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: getThreadObjectContext
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 22:09:48 GMT
Hi Marek,

I assume you are talking about using
BaseContex.getThreadObjectContext() along with the
WebApplicationContextFilter described here:

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/web-applications.html

The scope of those ObjectContexts are indeed session-based for the web
application.  Each user gets a unique one, but the same ObjectContext
is re-attached each request/response cycle for the user, so
objects/etc in the ObjectContext stay around across requests.

mrg