cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: pls helppppp !!! cayenne.xml
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2010 12:27:32 GMT
Hmm, your question was about refreshing Configuration loaded from cayenne.xml. Looking at your
second message, I am no longer sure that I understood your setup and what you are trying to
do.

But in any event... 'DataContext.createDataContext' uses shared static Configuration (You
may take a look at the source code to see what I am talking about). If you need to refresh
it (regardless of the configuration source), this is your starting point.

Andrus