cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Lautaro Brasseur <laut...@brasseur.com.ar>
Subject Reserverd words mapping question
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 12:38:56 GMT
Hi. I need to map a database schema which has reserverd words in column names
(with Cayenne 3.0 nad MSSQLServer). For example, the USER table has a column
called GROUP.

I solved partially the problem, by setting Cayenne to quote identifiers:

DataMap dataMap = new DataMap(DUMMY_NAME);
dataMap.setQuotingSQLIdentifiers(true);

but this just quotes columns in the SELECT section. This generated query fails:

SELECT [t0].[NAME], [t0].[GROUP], [t0].[ID] FROM [USER] [t0] WHERE t0.GROUP = ?
[bind: 1->GROUP:29]

because the GROUP column is used in the WHERE clause. Does anybody know if this
can be solved?

Thanks in advance.