cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne at the Sydney Apache unconference
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:14:24 GMT
On 30/11/10 12:07 AM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
> I am part of the organising team for this event and would love to talk to any Cayenne
user.

And it goes without saying that everyone is welcome to talk about the interesting things they
have done with Cayenne, by either presenting a session or just getting together with other
users and potential users. If you are interested in coming please send me a private email
to let me know you are coming and we'll make sure we arrange a session suitable for everyone
who is interested.

The event is free of charge, and people of all levels are welcome.

--
Aristedes Maniatis