cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Help cdbimport Oracle
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:58:29 GMT
You see no errors, and no tables are created?

Strange. We recently had a similar report about SQLServer / Modeler reengineering, so I am
not discounting a possibility that Cayenne may ignore some entities for some inconceivable
reason. Just don't know what that might be yet (beyond DB permissions and user user errors).
Needless to say, it all works in my tests.

Andrus