cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Bruno René Santos <brunor...@holos.pt>
Subject Optimistic Locking 2
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:00:22 GMT
I was seeing the documentation about optimistic locking on Cayenne and this
phrase:

Cayenne is also smart enough to know which values have changed (only firstName)
and doesn't update the unchanged values.

Got me thinking... Does this means that if I change other fields (besides
firstName)on this records they get changed? My wish was not to change anything
on the record until all fields are consistent.

Thanx

Bruno

--

Bruno René Santos | Gestor de Projectos - Project Manager |
<mailto:brunorene@holos.pt> brunorene@holos.pt |  <http://www.holos.pt>

Holos - Soluções Avançadas em Tecnologias de Informação S.A.

Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia de Almada/Setúbal . Edifício Madan Parque

Rua dos Inventores . Quinta da Torre . 2825 - 182 Caparica

Phone: +351 210 438 686 . Fax: +351 210 438 687

you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
notify Bruno René Santos by telephone on +351 210 438 686