cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: cayenne-plugin and superpkg
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:04:52 GMT
Yeah, I think providing better superPkg defaults (such as relative "auto") and support for
relative superPkg will be a nice enhancement. Fill free to open an improvement request in
Jira :-)

Andrus

On Oct 13, 2010, at 10:12 AM, André Rothe wrote:

> Ooops, I have read the ant-task documentation instead of maven.
> Sorry!
>
> Is it possible to extend the path of the classes instead of define the complete package
path?

> So it would be nice to have a class Employee in package x.y and a class Department in
package x.y.z and I can set a relative package "auto", so I get the _Employee in x.y.auto
and _Department in x.y.z.auto.