cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: MySQL error - connection reset
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:57:24 GMT
It was for the users of org.apache.cayenne.conf.WebApplicationContextFilter. If an app bootstraps
Cayenne on its own, I would suggest emulating this filter's "destroy" method in an appropriate
servlet or filter:

   public void destroy() {
       Configuration config = Configuration.getSharedConfiguration();
       if (config != null) {
           config.shutdown();
       }
   }