cayenne-user mailing list archives

From André Rothe <aro...@phosco.info>
Subject Re: cayenne-plugin and superpkg
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 07:12:49 GMT
Ooops, I have read the ant-task documentation instead of maven.
Sorry!

Is it possible to extend the path of the classes instead of define the
complete package path?

So it would be nice to have a class Employee in package x.y and a
class Department in package x.y.z and I can set a relative package
"auto", so I get the _Employee in x.y.auto and _Department in
x.y.z.auto.

Thank you
Andre