cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: JDBC batching MySQL
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:13:02 GMT
Hi Borut,

I may try running it in debugger this week or early next week (during ApacheCon, when I have
a bit of spare time).

For now can you explain how do you know that batching didn't work? Was there an exception?
Was a a difference in performance, etc?

IIRC the only difference in Cayenne logging output between batch and no-batch mode is "bind"
vs. "batch bind" String for parameters. Is this what you are referring to?

Andrus