cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: NPE in BaseClassDescriptor
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 17:22:20 GMT
Looks like the descriptor is not initialized for some reason. By now I don't remember all the
internal details of the initialization cycle specific to v. 1.2, but my random guess is that
(de)serialization is involved here? Other than that, figuring it out may require running the
app in debugger.

Andrus