cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Exception in Cayenne Modeler, heap blows up
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:27:40 GMT
On Linux, you should probably run it as "java -Xmx512m CayenneModeler.jar" or something like
that, so specifying how much heap the JVM should use is up to you. In a Windows assembly run
from .exe, -Xmx is passed by the executable launcher, and the user doesn't have much control
(except that he can of course run it from command line, like the example above). So these
are some significant differences.

Andrus