cayenne-user mailing list archives

From ЄЖЄRSoN CმStმNЄDმ S <eme...@gmail.com>
Subject A SDO Query with cayenne
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:11:34 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am newby in Cayenne 3.0, I would like to know if it is possible to
structure a query as follow using cayenne (these are SDO fuction of ORACLE).

SELECT SDO_GEOM.SDO_MIN_MBR_ORDINATE(c.geometry, m.diminfo, 1) as xmin,
      SDO_GEOM.SDO_MAX_MBR_ORDINATE(c.geometry, m.diminfo, 1) as xmax,
      SDO_GEOM.SDO_MIN_MBR_ORDINATE(c.geometry, m.diminfo, 2) as ymin,
      SDO_GEOM.SDO_MAX_MBR_ORDINATE(c.geometry, m.diminfo, 2) as ymax
 FROM TABLE c, user_sdo_geom_metadata m
 WHERE m.table_name = 'TABLE' AND m.column_name = 'GEOMETRYCOLUMN';
 AND c.KEY= 'XXXX';

In case that it would not be viable directly from a query, which is the best
way implementing a query like that?, maybe calling a procedure in PL/sql, i
guess.

is it there some documentation source about SDO Oracle & Cayenne?

Thanks for your help

EmeCas