cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Borut Bolčina <borut.bolc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne vs Hibernate Comparison
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 13:59:08 GMT
This is what I got, but mind I am behind company nexus - I'll try at home
with clean local repo.

Missing:
----------
1) com.caucho:resin-hessian:jar:3.1.6

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.caucho
-DartifactId=resin-hessian -Dversion=3.1.6 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/fil

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=com.caucho -DartifactId=resin-hessian
-Dversion=3.1.6 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
-Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1)
com.googlecode.tapestry5-cayenne:tapestry5-cayenne-client:jar:0.3-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-client:jar:3.0
        3) com.caucho:resin-hessian:jar:3.1.6

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  com.googlecode.tapestry5-cayenne:tapestry5-cayenne-client:jar:0.3-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  central (https://nexus.interseek.com/content/groups/releases),
  tapestry-snapshots (http://tapestry.formos.com/maven-snapshot-repository/