cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Tore Halset <hal...@pvv.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: Using Cayenne in two different webapps in the same TomCat instance
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:03:46 GMT
Hello.

On Sep 10, 2010, at 00:21 , Eric Lazarus wrote:

> We are using cayenne 3.0M6 and Tomcat 6.0.20. (We used to use Cayenne 1.1 and Tomcat
4.0.6 without this issue showing up.)
> The problem occurs when we access one of the web apps then the other, in either order.
If you access the first webapp and then access the second (or vice versa) you get a peculiar
ClassCastException which says that an object returned from a cayenne querycannot be cast to
the class that we expect to be able to cast it to.

Where is the cayenne-server.jar? Is it in one of the lib-folders of tomcat or inside your
webapp?

Regards,
 - Tore.