cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Bug with EJBQL query referencing two subclasses?
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 00:38:44 GMT
On 21/09/10 6:56 AM, Dave Lamy wrote:
> Patch attached.

Hi Dave

I think that patch might have got stripped off somewhere between you and the mailing list.
But at any rate, to ensure that it passes through the appropriate licensing rules at Apache,
the best way to submit a patch is through Jira.

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY

Please make a new task with a short description of the issue and attach your patch. That way,
should any of it make its way into the Cayenne source code (either as a whole or in part),
you'll have ticked the appropriate box which assigns copyright to Apache. As a bonus, we track
the problem and its fix.

Thanks again for your help in improving Cayenne.

Regards

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis