cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Using Cayenne in two different webapps in the same TomCat instance
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 00:48:24 GMT
On 14/09/10 7:26 AM, Eric Lazarus wrote:
> We need help getting this to work again. I think that there are some basic concepts around
this that we are missing like:
> Is it supposed to be possible to have two web apps in the same tomcat both use Cayenne
at all?
> Is it supposed to be possible to have two web apps in the same tomcat both use Cayenne
access the same data and/or use the same java classes?

It should all work without any issues and there is nothing special to do. My hunch is that
you might have two different versions of Cayenne loaded. Perhaps you have one in the lib folder
and another embedded in your war?

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis