cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: sorted to many relations
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:14:19 GMT
All discussions of this feature have usually caused a certain amount of disagreement on how
this should behave, so I guess this is why nobody committed it. Looking at the patch, I think
its scope is narrow enough to not stir much controversy and we can probably apply it to 3.1
branch.

At the same time don't see it going in 3.0.x, as it introduces a change in the mapping file
structure (though backwards-compatible).

Andrus