cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Nikos Paraschou <nipar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Antwort: INSERT with raw_sql_query returns error
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 07:30:05 GMT
  Thank you Patrick.

I thought that if I change the query by removing the #bind from the
column names, like this:

insert into $schema.$table ($columns) values(#bind($values))

there would be more chances for it to work, but still it doesn't. The
problem this time is that when the variable $columns is replaced by the
ArrayList columnNames, these two symbols ("[" and "]") are also added to
the query causing the error. It becomes like this:

insert into mySchema.myTable ([column1, column2, ..., columnn]) values

Any idea how I could remove these two symbols ("[" and "]")?

Thank you,
Nikos