cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Black <jblackx-caye...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cayenne.xml not found
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:06:42 GMT
For what it's worth -- I am in the process of upgrading a project which
presently uses DBUtils to Cayenne.

After adding the Cayenne Jars to the project I placed the cayenne.xml along with
the supporting XML files into the default package and it worked as beautifully.

Of course I plan to refactor. :)

jb

________________________________
From: masjab <mjabban@jastech-solutions.com>
To: user@cayenne.apache.org
Sent: Sun, July 25, 2010 4:34:09 PM
Subject: Re: cayenne.xml not found

Hey,
thx for your help, but still: No chance...

I downloaded the lastest stable release and still same problem..
Yes, I did install the maven plugin into eclipse.

When I open eclipse, I make a new project, choose maven projekt, and follow
the instructions in the tutorial...

Now, after building the modeler it doesnt even copy any cayenne.xml into my
project=(

In my sources there are cayenne-UntitledDomain.xml and UntitledDomainMap.xml
..but nothing else