cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Decoaring ToManyList
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 13:05:56 GMT
I wouldn't be surprised if this odd collection (LazyList) was created
by Struts developers to begin with.

While you may try decorating Cayenne relationship lists, I would
simply use a collection of Strings to deal with Struts, and convert it
from/to Cayenne objects on request/response. On a few projects where I
used Struts, this is exactly what I did to deal with its unfriendly
lifecycle and taglibs.

Andrus