cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: cayenne.xml not found
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:19:06 GMT
I think you need to follow Michael's advice. "src/main/resources" must
be setup as a *source* folder in Eclipse. E.g.:

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/tutorial-starting-project.data/eclipse-xmlfiles.png

To do that, right-click on the project, select "Properties > Java
Build Path > Source > Add Folder" and add src/main/resources.

Andrus