cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Pavan <prog.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transaction STATUS problem
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 07:23:04 GMT
As you said, the problem persist also with H2, even if it happens many time
less, maybe because H2 executes queries faster.
I synchronized the method for obtaining the thread bounded DataContext, but
the problem still persist.
Have I to synchronize also the method that creates and performs query?

Thanks for help.

*Andrea*