cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Book
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:04:15 GMT
What I've started on is still embryonic, but the current outline is:

Introduction
Cayenne Modeler
Contexts
Inserting Objects
Fetching Objects
Deleting Objects
Caching
Inheritance
Web Applications *
References and Resources

* Currently only a simple Tapestry 5 application is planned since I
don't know the other frameworks.

My plan is to walk through Cayenne, starting with Cayenne Modeler, and
working through different activities (inserts/fetches/deletes/etc)
with lots of little examples.  I'm open to suggestions/etc, though.
I've abandoned my original idea of using Tiddly Wiki for the book,
though.  Still planning on using GitHub for the code, though.

mrg