cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Tore Halset <hal...@pvv.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: delete via jdbc
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 10:27:23 GMT
Hello.

This one seem to work much better.

            ((DataContext) ctxt).getObjectStore().getDataRowCache().processSnapshotChanges(this,
                    Collections.EMPTY_MAP, deletedIds, Collections.EMPTY_LIST,
                    Collections.EMPTY_LIST);

 - Tore.

On Jun 7, 2010, at 09:27 , Tore Halset wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I am deleting some rows via jdbc and want to update the cayenne stack with that information.
After issuing ctxt.invalidateObjects(...) the cayenne objects for the deleted rows still have
persistence state comitted. Is there a better trick than invalidateObjects(...)?