cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Sopot Çela <the.trac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Primary Keys Issue
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 13:39:31 GMT
Thank you very much Andrus for your quick and accurate response.

----- Original Message ----
From: Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org>
To: user@cayenne.apache.org
Sent: Wed, June 2, 2010 3:31:17 PM
Subject: Re: Primary Keys Issue

Hi there,

You will need to check "Meaningful PK" check box when doing reverse-engineering.

Andrus

On Jun 2, 2010, at 9:23 AM, Sopot Çela wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have an issue. I have CayenneModeller import a database structure from a MySQL database.
When I generate the classes I want that *all* the classes have also the primary key field.
Surely I can do it manually for every table, that is, add an attribute and relate it to the
primary key but I want this to be done automatically.