cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Trouble loading cayenne.xml in 3.x data view modeler
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2010 13:10:30 GMT
I guess since we kept a map of DV locations in the Configuration
object, preserving it on save is probably the right thing to do
(making it a bug). You may open a bug report here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY

  If you can also submit a patch fixing the issue using Jira, it will
have a much higher chance of making it to 3.0.x release.

Andrus