cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Hans Pikkemaat <h.pikkem...@tsi-solutions.nl>
Subject cayenne log4j configuration
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:25:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm using cayenne 2.0.4. and have my own log4j.xml configuration.
My configuration does not have any appenders for the root logger.

Looking at the isLoggingConfigured method in the Configuration class I see
that cayenne assumes that log4j is not setup when the root logger does not
have any appenders.

So what is happening now is that after processing my log4j configuration
file
cayenne is also processing its configuration file.

See log4j debug logs:

log4j: Using URL
[file:/data/projects/common/paymentservice/model/trunk/target/test-classes/log4j.xml]
for automatic log4j configuration.
.
.
log4j: Reading configuration from URL
file:/data/projects/common/paymentservice/model/trunk/target/test-classes/.cayenne/cayenne-log.properties

Is there a way around this except from moving to cayenne 3?

tx

Hans