cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Jepse <i...@jepse.net>
Subject Cayenne with Axis2: Mysql connection Problems
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 10:04:15 GMT

Hi,

i'm using Cayenne for a while. and it worked perfect.  But since i try to
connect it with Apache Axis 2, i won't get a connection to mysql. I placed
all config files in WEB-INF/classes and all jars to the .aar File.

When i try to test the service i get the return failure:

[v.3.0RC3 Mar 29 2010 13:42:23] Error detecting database type: Access denied
for user 'user'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

I didn't change the cayenne confs. and all my regular apps are still working
fine.

Any Ideas?