cayenne-user mailing list archives

From MGarg...@escholar.com
Subject Re: commit on a table with no PK
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 20:52:56 GMT
understood.  makes sense.  i just figured since i was doing inserts only i
could get away with it, since the modeler was only giving warnings.
thanks.

-mike

From:
Michael Gentry <mgentry@masslight.net>
To:
user@cayenne.apache.org
Date:
05/10/2010 04:30 PM
Re: commit on a table with no PK

If you don't have a unique key then Cayenne could really mess things
up with you do an UPDATE.