cayenne-user mailing list archives

From MGarg...@escholar.com
Subject Reverse engineering existing tables... selectively
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 18:04:25 GMT
Hey everybody,

        When I try to reverse engineer an existing table, I want to only
reverse eng. a few of the tables that are related to each other.  The
problem is that they are named differently.  When I put something like
this in...

        "ETL_BATCH" OR "ETL_BATCH_CONFIG" OR "ETL_PARAM"

...nothing happens.  I've also tried with single and no quotes.  Is there
a way to do this or is this not possible?  If I can't do it this way and I
rev. eng. each table individually is there a way to have cayenne
automatically figure out and create the relationships or do I need to do
that by hand?

Thanks.
-Mike