cayenne-user mailing list archives

From MGarg...@escholar.com
Subject Re: A few more issues: BLOBs and Oracle sequences
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 15:35:21 GMT
I'm not trying to recommit dirty objects, this is on a complete second run
of the process which is what is so confusing to me.  It's like the object
got commited, but the sequence didn't.  I have the sequence cache set to
20 on the DB, but cache PK size set to 0 in cayenne modeler.  I don't know
if there is a relationship between the two.

With the second problem, I now see that column size parameter.  I didn't
know about that.  Can I leave it blank?  If not, what's the max. value for
a BLOB?

I'm so close to getting this thing working.  :-D

Thanks.
-Mike