cayenne-user mailing list archives

From MGarg...@escholar.com
Subject Re: commit on a table with no PK
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 20:27:24 GMT
it can't be the data because it's not necessarily unique.  so cayenne
always needs at least surrogate key?  oh, pooh.  :-/

-Mike

From:
Michael Gentry <mgentry@masslight.net>
To:
user@cayenne.apache.org
Date:
05/10/2010 04:16 PM
Re: commit on a table with no PK

You need a key of some kind ...  Is your key natural data?  If so, set
it yourself and Cayenne will use it..