cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Lewis <jbryanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Relationship Fetching Behavior and Case Sensetivity
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 13:17:54 GMT
Tossing in my vote...  yes, it would be nice to have an easier way to
override the fault resolution.  We've had referential integrity problems for
a long time, dealing with a legacy database.  My fix has been to subclass
DataContext and catch the FaultFailureException in prepareForAccess().
That's not so bad, but pluggable would be a bit nicer.