cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Gary Jarrel <garyjar...@gmail.com>
Subject Caching
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 08:17:37 GMT
Hi Guys,

I seem to full of questions today!

In the modeler I've got org.apache.cayenne.cache.OSQueryCacheFactory for
Query Cache Factory, 5000 objects and using shared cache.

I can see OSCache initializing in the logs and everything appears to be
fine.

However when I try to get the cache from the ObjectContext like so:

 QueryCache cache = ((BaseContext) getObjectContext()).getQueryCache();

The cache that is being returned is
the org.apache.cayenne.cache.MapQueryCache

I've traced the calls and can see that the call got getQueryCache() goes
to MapQueryCacheFactory despite the fact that the modeler
specifies OSQueryCacheFactory

Am I doing something wrong here?

Thank you

Gary