cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Joe Baldwin <jfbald...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Cayenne Connection Pool Monitoring - to solve "out of connections" error
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 15:46:50 GMT
Andrus,

I thought you were referring to
	Thread.dumpStack()

I don't believe I can execute the steps outlined in your reference (1. the problem is not
reproducible on my development machine and 2. the webhost prevents command line access like
this on the Linux server.)

Any other ideas? :)

Joe

On May 12, 2010, at 11:33 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> I think we are talking about different things. I am referring to this (sorry the URL
with lots of ads, just something i googled quickly) :

> http://www.crazysquirrel.com/computing/java/basics/java-thread-dump.jspx
>
> Andrus
>
> On May 12, 2010, at 6:28 PM, Joe Baldwin wrote:
>
>> OK, I will implement this.  Do I need to make the query from the same thread/session
or will I get the same results from any session?