cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Joe Baldwin <jfbald...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Cayenne Connection Pool Monitoring - to solve "out of connections" error
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 15:34:41 GMT
Andrus,

As you suggested, the webhost tech-person sent me two stack traces (attached below) that were
executed during delay-events (that I mentioned previously).  Those are included below. (These
are very difficult to get since the problem is intermittent and lasts for only a couple of
minutes at a time, then disappears.

 I am not familiar enough with these traces to discern any problems. (The webhost tech believes
there might be some important data at the end of the second file.)  Do you see anything that
looks out of the ordinary?

Thanks
Joe