cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Caching
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 08:09:46 GMT
What type of ObjectContext is this? The behavior you are seeing may
happen in ROP, but a DataContext on the other hand should always grab
the cache instance from the parent DataDomain:

     @Override
     public QueryCache getQueryCache() {
         if (queryCache == null) {
             synchronized (this) {
                 if (queryCache == null) {

                     DataDomain domain = getParentDataDomain();
                     queryCache =
domain.getQueryCacheFactory().getQueryCache(
                             domain.getProperties());
                 }
             }
         }