cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne Connection Pool Monitoring - to solve "out of connections" error
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 06:19:42 GMT
Currently Cayenne has no built in monitoring API. We'll likely be
building one at some point, based on JMX. But you can use JMX Java
tools right away. E.g. to take a peek at thread dump remotely:

http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/J2SE/jconsole.html

If that also doesn't work for you, I suggest overriding
DriverDataSourceFactory and adding logging.

Andrus