cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Cayenne users get-together in China?
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 13:47:43 GMT
Hi folks,

Just came from a fun trip to China, and looking for an occasion to go
back, and promote Cayenne at the same time :-) So more to the point...
Apache Foundation is planning a Road Show event in Shanghai in August
2010, similar to what was held in 2009 in Beijing - http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ApacheRoadshowAsia09Beijing

  . And I am considering submitting a Cayenne talk.

Do we have any Cayenne users in China that will be interested to
attend the Road Show in Shanghai? (tentatively, as the event details
are not confirmed yet). As far as I know it is free of charge for the
visitors. Even if we can't get a slot for a talk, we can organize an
informal get together (BarCamp), discuss Cayenne present and future,
how we can make it better, how local developers can participate in
Apache, etc.

Please reply either via this list or to me directly. Would be great to
have a community get-together in one form or another.

Cheers,
Andrus