cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Arnaud Garcia <arn...@imagemed-87.com>
Subject different ObjectContext...
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:13:08 GMT
Hello,
(lot of questions today ;-)

I have a curious error on my site (wicket+cayenne).

Cannot set object as destination of relationship toAdresse because it is in
a different ObjectContext
    at
org.apache.cayenne.CayenneDataObject.willConnect(CayenneDataObject.java:344)
    at
org.apache.cayenne.CayenneDataObject.setToOneTarget(CayenneDataObject.java:298)

How a cayenne object can be in a different context ? (In my understanding a
Context is attached to the current thread, so different ObjectContext means
different threads)

Is it possible that the Wicket serialize/de-serialize mechanism create  a
new re-bind of the Context to another thread ??
there was a similar discussion 2 weeks ago:
http://cayenne.195.n3.nabble.com/Conditions-when-PersistenceState-gets-hollow-tp691334p692371.html

thanks

Arnaud