cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Lindesay <...@lindesay.co.nz>
Subject Re: Fetching Specified "Raw Rows" with SelectQuery
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2010 09:17:44 GMT
Hi Andrus;

>> I would rather not have free-form query strings in my code; I prefer compiling against
the Cayenne query-assembly objects.
> Yeah, that's a somewhat unfortunate situation, as there are plans for SelectQuery-like
API for EJBQL in 3.1, but the old API for specifying columns is gone already.

Is it easy/hard/impossible to plumb back in again? :)

>> Do you think this would be a tricky thing for me to safely implement in the 3.0-TRUNK?
> What do you mean by 3.0-TRUNK?

I mean for use with 3.0.1 where you applied my other two patches earlier this month.

cheers.

___
Andrew Lindesay
www.silvereye.co.nz