cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Robert Zeigler <robert.zeig...@roxanemy.com>
Subject Re: Elementary Question
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 04:27:58 GMT
Sure... I can understand that.
But if you're generating against a db that supports db-generated keys,
and you have an entity that requests db-generated keys, then it seems
like there's no reason to include the row for that entity in the
auto_pk_support table, other than the fact that having it there
doesn't do any harm (except confuse new users :), but keeps the
codebase for the schema generation a little cleaner.  It smells like
an oversight, but I'm not sure that it is, so I was curious. :)

Robert