cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Lindesay <...@lindesay.co.nz>
Subject Fetching Specified "Raw Rows" with SelectQuery
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2010 08:41:27 GMT
Hello;

The "SelectQuery" has the method "setFetchingDataRows()" which I understand to mean that the
query will return a List<org.apache.cayenne.DataRow>.

I would also like to specify the attribute properties or similar which I would like to be
returned for the query –– is this possible with Cayenne?

For those who are also versed with EOF, I would like to do;

	EOFetchSpecification fs = new EOFetc...
	fs.setFetchesRawRows(true);
	fs.setRawRowKeyPaths(new NSArray<String>(new String[] { ... }));

cheers.

___
Andrew Lindesay
www.silvereye.co.nz