cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Connection Pool
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 03:23:24 GMT
Yeah odd, Cayenne checks out a connection from a DataSource only for
the duration of an operation, and then returns it back. So are you
using Cayenne-provided DataSource (DriverDataSourceFactory in the
Modeler), and not JNDI, DBCP or some other container-provided one?

Can you take a thread dump of your application? ("kill -QUIT <pid>" on
UNIX) and see if anything is stuck on a DB operation?

Cheers,
Andrus