cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Missing code in Cayenne Guide
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2010 10:25:30 GMT
On 25/04/10 7:59 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
> On 25/04/10 6:54 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>> Hi Ari,
>>
>> did you have a chance to look at it? Indeed the code blocks do not
>> render at all on the site.
>
> I didn't because Confluence has been down every time I tried to look.
> I'll see now.

My first hunch is that Confluence had a bunch of modules switched off when the spaces were
exported to the new server after the break-in. I'm re-exporting all CAY spaces now to see
if that helps. If not, I'll need to reverse engineer the javascript that processes the "syntaxhighlighter"
metadata element.

Anyhow, let's see if the javascript syncs through from Confluence in the next few hours.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis